Hi Christian Fricke,

It seems that there is something wrong with the wsdl you used. Another
possibility is that the required axis jar files in your class path may be
incompatible.

Please use the axis jars in the /lib/axisjava/ foloder of Axis C++
distribution.

If you still get the problem let me have the wsdl you used.

Thanks,

Susantha.