Ah, it's Gzip's fault.. Yeah, i noticed that every time i hit one of my AxKit servers with Safari i'd get that error after the page loaded successfully.

Let me know if you figure out how to disable gzip for safari only. I haven't bothered to dig, since i'm still a month or two from rolling aaxkit code to production and for testing i use firebird right now.

arne