On 19 Jan 2004, at 19:44, Michael A Nachbaur wrote:

On Wednesday 14 January 2004 12:02 pm, Matt Sergeant wrote:
On 14 Jan 2004, at 17:20, Nathan Schroeder wrote:
...but I keep getting "Can't locate object method "cache_params" via
package . . . " errors when I hit the page.  The page itself is
equally simple, and works fine if I take out the base-class line in
xsp:page.

Ah yes - this is fixed in CVS, sorry.

Hmm, apparently it isn't, because I just checked out from CVS (on apache.org)
and got the same thing. I checked the AxKit module on cvs.axkit.org, but
that seems to be pretty old.

Very odd indeed. What is the Id number of your XSP.pm file?