On lørdag 17. juli 2004, 10:36, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:
> That's OK! The mod_rewrite docs contains very clear warnings about
> voodoo, so I can't claim that I didn't know what I was getting
> into... :-)

Uhm, that this is deep voodoo has just been confirmed by the
following...:

I just decided to test my setup from yesterday, just one last time
before swimming off the continental shelf, and IT WORKS! :-)

I have not a clue why, but it does... :-)

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  [EMAIL PROTECTED]