Kip Hampton wrote:
_XML Publishing with AxKit_ has been published and is now available at bookseller near you! For more information, please see the Table of Contents below and visit:

http://www.axkitbook.com/

I've read that book, and I have to say it's probably one of the finest to come from O'Reilly (and no, I don't get royalties for saying this ;). I've known AxKit very well for years, yet that book still managed to add some coherence to that knowledge -- I'm sure reading it will be beneficial to any AxKit user (and likely, to any Cocoon user).

<groupie>Kip, you rock!</groupie>

--
Robin Berjon