Tom Howe wrote:

looks good but I mostly bought it on principal!

Well, I'd hope that you would actually *read* it-- but a sale is a sale, I suppose. In that same vein, I guess I should point out that the book could also be quite handy for shoring up that annoying wobbly desk or coffee table... ;->

(Seriously, though; thanks for picking one up...)

Shall let you know my views if I have any :)

Please do. The reality is that, given the myriad ways it can be used, extended, and configured I found writing about AxKit to be quite a challenge.

As we have seen from discussions here, the same problem can often be solved in many different ways; each with their own pros and cons. I did my best to reflect as many of the possible mindsets/approaches as I could without bogging things down, but only feedback from the readers will tell if I was successfully on that point or not. So, yeah-- any comments would be most welcome.

Cheers,
-kip

--
XML Publishing with AxKit,