On July 21, 2004 09:48 am, Robin Berjon wrote:
> Kip Hampton wrote:
> > _XML Publishing with AxKit_ has been published and is now available at
> > bookseller near you! For more information, please see the Table of
> > Contents below and visit:
> >
> > http://www.axkitbook.com/
>
> I've read that book, and I have to say it's probably one of the finest
> to come from O'Reilly (and no, I don't get royalties for saying this ;).
> I've known AxKit very well for years, yet that book still managed to add
> some coherence to that knowledge -- I'm sure reading it will be
> beneficial to any AxKit user (and likely, to any Cocoon user).

I'd have to agree with this.  Using the section on producing dynamic XML is
what helped push me over the edge from XSP to building my own custom
providers.  Kip's been harping on me for some time that Providers are a way
easier development paridigm, but I just hadn't grok'd the concept until I
read his book.

Way to go Kip!

--
Michael A. Nachbaur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>