Nancy

Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:06:13 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: I found Antonio!!!!!!!!Nancy:  What a
wondrful blessing!! I know that feeling of sitting in disbelief when you
finally see the names in front of you of the person you have been searching for
for so long.   it is so great when you find that ancestor.  Thanks so much for
sharing that whole experience.  It gives me hope for some of those elusive
ancestors.  Warm regards,Maria Elena

You live life beyond your PC. So now Windows goes beyond your PC. See
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298556/direct/01/