Nancy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: I found
Antonio!!!!!!!!Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 20:03:46 -0400

Hi Nancy, I checked NEHGS and found the marriage, Jan 28, 1888.  She is listed
as Catharina Cabral age 36, daughter of Jose I. and Maria I. and Antonio T
Baptiste, age 50, is the husband.  I checked my Santa Maria database for
Catarina, Catarina Cabral, Maria, & Maria Catarina.  I didn't find her in Santo
Espirito.  I also checked for her parents names, and they were not there
either. I checked Maria Ignacia and Maria Isabel.

 This tells me that she was probably from Vila do Porto, San Pedro, or Santa
Barbara.  I do have some of the earliest marriages & births in those towns but
not as late as 1850. So although I didn't find your person, you can eliminate
Santo Espirito as a place to check.  I would probably guess that it wasn't
Santa Barbara because they intermarried between those two towns and Jose I and
Maria I didn't have children marrying up to 1883  there.

good luck, theresa