I don't know Chris.  These names came up in connection with my husbnd, Bob's,
paternal grandfather born in Pico.  Since they are not direct lines to Bob, I
don't have any other information on them.

There is a possibility that they could have been in Pico, I just thought if you
exhausted all avenues, you might try looking for them in Sao Mateus, Pico.  You
could try the University of Minhos site since it is on line.  Celeste, Hayward,
CA

Celeste Perry ccgran...@yahoo.com