From: Chris Macedo <gandc...@bigpond.com>
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Azores/Mainland to Brazil
To: "Azores Genealogy" <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, April 1, 2009, 6:02 AM

Hello Nancy Jean,
Yes, I am so pleased to find another cousin, Ines Pereira Macedo is my
g.g.g.g.g.grandmother and the others are her children and
grandchildren as I guess you know. Catharina Nascimento (Pereira
Macedo) is also the daughter of Ines Pereira Macedo and is my direct
line but the name has been entered diferently in various databases and
is hard to track. The name of Ines's parents appears in a couple of
the databases as Francisco Lopes da Fonseca and Apolonia Candias, both
died In 1717. they do not appear in the Candelaria database but were
in the Castelo Branco database,
This is where the Macedo line vanishes and my aunt told me the family
came from Portugal but I'm sure there were relatives in the Azores.  I
would love to hear anything you can tell me.

best regards.

Christine

On Apr 1, 3:04 am, nancy jean baptiste <fishsongf...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Christine,
>
> I also have a few Macedos married into my in Candelaria, Pico line.
Perhaps there is a connection.

(http://food.aol.com/frugal-feasts?ncid=emlcntusfood00000001)

Hotmail®.http://www.windowslive-hotmail.com/LearnMore/personalize.aspx?ocid=TX...-