From: Dolores Coyle <dolores.co...@gmail.com>
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: DeMello book
To: Azores@googlegroups.com
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 1:34 PM

I tried to look this up in worldcat and came up with another book by DeMello:

Introduction Passport registrations for immigration, Madeira to Hawaii, 1878 to
1884 /

        Author(s):
        DeMello, Robert.

        Publication:
        Honolulu, Hawaii : DeMello Pub. Co.,would the DeMello Publishing
Company have copies?  I'm assuming this is the same author.

Dolores