Here is what I've found at SF Genealogy on this family:
http://www.jwfgenresearch.com/SFCall/6900-51.htm   you can order the record
here.
*San Francisco Morning Call* Newspaper
Vital Records for 1869-1900
*Name ... Event and Year ... Spouse or Age ... Record No.*
Figueiredo, Mary (Glover) ... died in 1900 ... age 28 ... SF1900-3448
Figueiredo, V.L. ... married in 1894 to Glover, Mamie J. ... 1894M-426
Figueiredo, son of V.L. de ... born in 1900 ... SF1900-3449
De Figueiredo, Mary ... died in 1900 ... age -- ... SF1900-2565

*ATTORNEYS & BANKERS *

*DIRECTORY*

*OF*

*CALIFORNIA***

*1908-09*

Portuguese-American Bank, Clay cor. Front.--(Incorporated November 29,
1905). Capital stock, $500,000; paid in coin, $283,150. M. T. Freitas,
President;* V. La de Figueiredo, Cashier;* Directors, M. T. Freitas, J. S.
Bello, J. Baptisa, J. Rafael, J. J. Enos, J. Enos, A. F. Nunes, J. A.
Silveira, B. Sherry, J. M. Santana.

WHO’S WHO AMONG

THE WOMEN OF CALIFORNIA

1922

San Francisco
Figueiredo, Mrs. Victor L. de, 1715 Green.

Eric E