Vivian,

I am going to the State Archives on Tuesday and will do a lookup on CA-
Vitalsearch database (free in the California Room) for your
grandparents.  If you will send their names and date of marriage I
will check both the online database and the hardcopy volumes.  I can't
tell you for sure what years the information covers.  DonnaO
don...@mac.com