JoElayne,  Thank you for the info also.  I will check it out.  Vivian

--- On Wed, 12/30/09, JoElayne Johnson <frank...@hotmail.com> wrote:

From: JoElayne Johnson <frank...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: CA STATE ARCHIVES
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 6:53 PM

If you check the link Eric gave you you will see some material is available for
inter-library loan. The library in or near Solvang can request the material
that you can examine while you are there. There is a Family History Center in
Santa Barbara that may have or can request material, also.

JElayne