From: sam...@surewest.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Vitalsearch lookup - San Francisco and/or
Oakland Marriage Record Vitor Lucio de Figueiredo
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 19:11:43 -0700

Thanks Cheri.  I should have written my question a bit more clearly.  I was
really asking if anyone knew of free newspaper sites that might include
Illinois or Rhode Island newspapers where I could look for possibly information
on my ancestors.  Just kind of a stab in the dark to flesh out the lives of my
ancestors.  Thanks for your quick reply, Sam

Oakland Marriage Record Vitor Lucio de Figueiredo

Sam,

Illinois statewide marriage index 1763 - 1900
http://www.sos.state.il.us/departments/archives/marriage.html

Achada