Leslie,

I just returned from Salt Lake.  I am working on the schedule to submit to
the FHL.  The dates for the Azores genealogy class will be Wed, June 23,
2010 to Sat, Jun. 26, 2010 in Salt Lake, with part of the classes at the
Salt Lake Plaza Inn and part at the library.  The library wants my times for
the classrooms and computer lab and they start setting the schedule for 2010
on Nov. 1st.  So I will have all the specifics shortly after Nov. 1st.  I
was hoping to have it now, but that's not the way it works.

Achada