I am not sure if they are related but George Pacheco offered this
interesting possiblity in an earlier post:

"

I have a lady on someone's Genealogy, that her names was Francisca Das
Quarenta Horas, i asked a priest why would she be named Francisca of
the forty hours, the expalanation she might have  been born during
lent an she was named after the 40th hour of Christ's suffering.  Nonw
of her family takes the name ay at all at least the one daughter that
i have her descendants and they are from Rosario lagoa i have her
ancestors l also.

"