To all,

The chart that Jackie found seems to confirm what the doctor once told me
about Americans, that the Rh Neg factor shows up in about 15 % of the
population. I¹m curious as to the figures for Portugal as to whether it is
restricted to the mainland or includes all the islands (Azores, Madeira,
etc.) It also seems to be about 15 % ± Margin of Error.

Gayle