Hi Nancy,

Hmm, that's a tough one.  The scan is fantastic (thanks Joao!)  Once you get
used to the writing, it's not too terrible, but why did he have to scrawl
there?

More eyes are needed!  For those wanting to take a look (use IE or Safari,
not Firefox):
http://pg.azores.gov.pt/drac/cca/biblioteca_digital/SJCTB1860-1869/SJCTB1860-1869_item1/P82.html
Or use this TinyURL if that one doesn't work:
http://tinyurl.com/yexhcsv

On the second page, the 3rd & 4th lines from the bottom:
... son natural (first of the name) of Anna Victorina Reis? (can't quite
make that out)
and of Joao Silvania? (????? ?????) natives and living in this ... etc etc.

Cheri