I have this name thoughout my mothers family from Biscoites, Teceira.
Helen

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacki G. <ja...@cdmmarketing.com>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, Jun 21, 2010 2:38 pm
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Unfamiliar Surname

Has any of you heard of the surname "Homem"?   I came accross this name in my
research of family in Cedros, Faial and I have never heard that name before.

Thank you

Jacki
Pittsburg, California, USA
Researching: Medeiros, Fernandes, Pacheco, Machado, Perriera, Azevedo, Furtado,
Rapoza
Islands: Faial & Sao Miguel