Hi, After reading this, does do coracao de Jesus also have a religious type
meaning as well?
Thank you,
Sallie

From: Linda Norton
Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2010 12:26 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: The name Ezaltina

Glad to see you on line Maria. You should introduce yourself to the group as a
new member and give them your family names with birthplaces if you have them
more so the fregusia and churches. If you have a line that you've been working
on, give them all that too. They would love to see if they are connected. Also,
they group is great with helping if someone is missing that you don't know of.

Linda Borges Furtado Norton