From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jacki G.
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 12:59 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Translation Help

Can someone look at this and tell me if I have the right record?  It should
be the baptismal record for Antonio Francisco de Medeiros born 10 Aug 1829
and baptized on 13 Aug 1829. His parents were Jose Francisco de Medeiros and
Marianna Benarda. His grandparents were Vincente Jose de Medeiros and Maria
Silveira and Jose Francisco Alcaide and Catarina Inacia. He was born in
Cedros on the island of Faial. I think I am reading the names and dates
correctly but I am not very good at it yet.

Any and all translation will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Jacki

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right