  From: ehsilve...@comcast.net
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 7:52 AM
  Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] RE: Francisco Gomes, Cedros, Faial

  OK Jacki,

  I will be contacting you soon.

  Emil

  Emil Silveira

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jacki G. <ja...@cdmmarketing.com>
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 20:53:15 -0000 (UTC)

  Wow Emil,

  That just proves how
  small the world can be. If you'd like, I would love to share more detailed
  lineage information. If you're interested, we can do that through private
  emails. You can email me at:   jacki at thegentrys dot us

  It's always nice to find
  family. Now I have found two more cousins.

  Jacki

  Jacki Gentry

  Pittsburg, CA
  Surnames: Medeiros,