From: henriettama...@sbcglobal.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:42:23 -0000 (UTC)
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] RE: Francisco Gomes, Cedros, Faial

Hi Emil, Myname is Henrietta Mayer and I believe I
met you in Newport, RI last year and I tried to contact you by phone but they
said it wasn't the right number. I was wondering if you are still in Newport ?
My number is 860-535-4599. Henrietta----- Original Message -----
From:ehsilve...@comcast.netto:azo...@googlegroups.comsent: Monday, October 18,
2010 7:52
  AMSubject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] RE: