Did any of these Furtados marry into the Dutra line?  My uncle by  marriage
was Jose Furtado  Dutra, born in Cedros in about 1899.  In  his line, he
had cousins named Rose and Garcia.

Mary Ann

In a message dated 7/15/2011 6:33:43 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ja...@cdmmarketing.com writes:

Sorry,  didn’t attach the file.

From:  azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of  Jacki G.
Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 12:25 PM
To:  azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] Furtado and  George from Faial

I  too have Furtado’s in my line from Faial. Although, mine are further
back than  the 1800’s.
Attached,  is some basic information. If anyone thinks they have
connections to any of  these people, please let me know.  As far as I know,
they are
all from  Cedros, Faial.
Jacki  Gentry
Pittsburg,  CA
Surnames:  Medeiros, Fernandes, Pereira, Pacheco, Machado, Furtado