Hi Mary Ann,

     Do you have more
information on your mother’s Lewis line? Was your aunt Mary born in Faial? If
so do you have any dates?

     I have Jose’s
sister Rosa Gloria Dutra born Oct 25, 1895 in Santa Barbara, Cedros, Faial. She
married Emmet Sydney Woodson born Jan 28, 1897 in Virginia. Rose lived in
Jamestown, RI. She had four children with Emmet. He was in the US Army
stationed at Fort Adams in Newport, RI in the 1920s. She died Jan 19, 1992 in
Jamestown, RI. I’ll send more to you privately.

     Emil

Emil Silveira

Currently Researching:

Names and Places;