Hi to all,

I do have an uncle Jose Dutra who was born Dec 01, 1899 in Ribeira Funda,
Cedros, Faial. I don't know who he married, but I have six children listed for
him. Three each girls and boys. I have Jose Furtado Dutra a 3rd cousin 2x
removed who was born Nov 04, 1900 in Santa Barbara, Cedros, Faial, and Jose
Furtado Dutra born Apr 25, 1899 Santa Barbara, Cedros, Faial. I have them but
no marriage or children recorded for either as of now. My mother's father was
Antonio Dutra Junior and her mother was Inacia Emilia da Conceicao Moitoso.

Emil

Emil Silveira

Currently Researching:

Names and Places;