Emil & Donna,

Wow, more cousins & more missing links to our Furtado Dutra line from Faial. Donna & I grew up with these families in Jamestown, RI. I was aware that some had gone on to California. Emil, you have everything current in your files. I am still plugging along slowly entering Donna's information to my PAF. Thanks for your continued research & additions to our numerous cousin lines. And Donna, thank you for pursuing the Jamestown family lines that connect us. So glad you have the passion to do this.

Pat