E--

I was amused by your e-mail.  With my own paternal grandmother, she
had one name change when she immigrated to the United States (around
1906) (her name was "Maria" then), by the 1910 Census she was Maria
Rosario, by the 1920 Census she was Rosalia, by the 1930
Census she was "Rose" and all the records I could find on her between
1940 and her death on
October 29, 1965, showed her name as Rosella  Now, if we did not have
family members and some known facts about a person, how would you ever
know this was one and the same woman--not to mention she married 3x
between 1910 and 1940!  Gotta love our ancestors!

Carol Silva Warnock