Hi Eric,
Thank you so much for this information.  It is greatly appreciated.

Do you know where the NEPS site gets its information from?  I am curious
because of the other children not showing up on the list you provided.  The
oldest child, Manual (born before Maria) was not listed.  He was born in
Horta, Faial.

The other children not listed: Joao, Jose, Silvina were all born in Pico,
Azores.

All of the children immigrated from Faial to Boston, MA aboard the ship
Sarah in 1893.  They are all listed on the manafest.

Is there another way to find the information on the other children?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Have a wonderful day.

Fawnie (Fawn U)