Hi Cheryl,

I thank you for this post.  Did your grandmother's half-sister know any
information about her mother?  A birth date?  Do you know the names of the
children that Adelaide had? If Adelaide was adopted into the family? Do you
have a death month and date? When you say she is a mystery, is it because
you don't have any information about her, or are trying to fill in the
'pieces of a puzzle'?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a wonderful day.

Fawnie (Fawn U)