Ok, after a little digging I figured out how to use the Relationship Calculator
in the PAF.  It says that I am  the 4th great grand niece of Joana Maria da
Estrela Viveiros with the common ancestors being Antão Soares and Maria Teresa
Camara Aguiar.  If anyone has any more information on these folks I could
certainly use it.

Thanks for giving me another branch to explore!  Now if I could only find
someone with more information on folks in Rabo de Peixe...

Joanne

Joanne Medeiros Grota Mercier
Researching Bretanha (Medeiros Grota, Benevides, deSouza), Lagoa (Luiz,
d'Oliveira Homem) and Rabo de Peixe (Martins Gouveia)