Hi Rick,
I am afraid my tree is not very complete.  Actually, what I have I got from
John, however, I do not find him on my tree  - prehaps it is because he is
still alive.  I have an Antonia Viveiros who married Jao Raposo in 1745.  I
also have a Manuel de Riveiros born 1848.  I have just ordered the Family
DNA, so maybe that will help me to fill in the blanks.

I have a question, maybe you might know.  When I send in the DNA should I
include only my Azores side or should I include the Irish side as well.  If
I use my mother's DNA (she is 96) I will get her parents DNA - father from
Azores and mother from Ireland.  Or should I use my own DNA to see if I can
capture my father's side as well.  My father was from England.
Thanks for replying - I am looking forward to filling in the blanks.
Ellen