husband on the record.
I found two Ana de Viveiros married in Capelas before 1683.
Ana de Viveiros m. to Manuel de Oliveira (de Macedo) on 21 oct 1675 - CCA
#17, and the other one m. to Miguel de Sousa Aguiar on 16 dec 1675 - CCA
#26.

The first one had the daughter Guiomar baptized in Capelas on 3 jun 1687 -
CCA #50, so Ana de Viveiros who married Miguel de Sousa Aguiar on 1675
might be the one who married Francisco da Costa Travassos on 1683. And
another clue is that the godparent of their son Antonio was the Pe. Manuel
de Sousa Aguiar.

Ana de Viveiros was daughter of the Alferes Gaspar de Viveiros and Ana de
Oliveira, my ancestors too, and was born on 26 jul 1645 - CCA #94.
I guess Ana de Viveiros married again in Capelas on 23 sep 1686 - CCA #30,
to Manuel de Melo.

Manoel Cesar Furtado