From: Cheri Mello [mailto:gfsche...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2013 12:14 PM
To: Azores Genealogy
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Portugal records and Familysearch/Family
History Centers

BUT, it's not set in stone.  Someone can go back and renegotiate the
agreement and see if they can get approval at some future date.  And is this
agreement with the mainland government, the Azorean government, or the
Madeiran government?  At least we have the CCA (for the Azores) and the ARM
(for Madeira) putting them online (albeit a bit slowly) for the public to
view.  Don't know if they will ever be searchable, like on FamilySearch
though.

Achada

--
For options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right