Here's the problem (this is all tongue-in-cheek so no one needs to get
upset...I'm just trying to find some humor in all this frustration)....

The Portuguese people like a good glass of vinho.  The LDS members do not
drink wine (or any other type of alcohol).  Otherwise, the whole problem
would have been solved over a nice glass of vinho from the Algarve (or
wherever they grow the grapes for that good wine)!  :) :) :) LOL