Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 17:40:11 -0700
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Family Finder "In Common With" function
From: mari...@jmtmlt.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

OK I guess I am just very dense. I do not know where to find the "In Common
With" section on FTDNA. I have confirmed several on the known relationship page
as Distant Cousins, but do not know where to go from there. I did ask that 2 of
them add a GEDCOM. One person, John E Machado, I can see where the connection
is in our families. The other 3 with GEDCOMs do not extend far enough to make a
connection. I will request that they add to their pedigree.
 Please help me understand the "In Common With" function.  I have had a cousin
[not Azores side] test YDNA and I have done the FF. Would it be any help if I
have my mom's first cousin also test? They shared grandparents on both sides of
the paternal line. {1st cousins married]
 Marilyn