From: Diane Cox
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 12:03 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Family Tree Dna results

Susan,
It is interesting because I have matched your brother, but not you on Family
Finder.  I also came back Western European and North Africian.
Diane

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 12:09 AM, <p...@dholmes.com> wrote:

  Fascinating, Susan.

  I bet it came as a real surprise.
  And here I thought I was special with my 2.97% Native American. :-)

  My father got 6.84% Native American (Central American) from the Pima tribe.
The map shows that is Mexico.
  But my map shows Mexico, along with all of the other Central American
countries, plus Columbia and Bolivia in South America. The tribes are Maya,
Pima, Surui, Columbian.

  Just why my results are more specific than my father's and get closer to my
known origins in Chile, makes me wonder.

  Doug da Rocha Holmes
  Sacramento, California
  Pico & Terceira Genealogist
  916-550-1618