Thank you John,

appreciate your assistance, if I find myself stuck somewhere I will let you
know. My intention in this post was to find someone researching Resendes as
well, I guess not. I found my great grandfather already, born 1900. I am
waiting to see what is wrong with some periods prior 1900 on CCA that are
unavailable for at least 3 weeks, producing 404 server errors. Hopefully
will be fixed and I will keep tracking Resendes.

Regards

Ricardo