It is NS da Graca in Fayal da Terra, Povoacao.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Spring, TX

From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Rodney Figueiredo
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 12:28 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Need help with Faial parish name

I found a marriage record for one of my ancestors Manoel de Medeiros in Vila
Franca do Campo in 1747. It mentions that his mother Antonia Raposa de Medeiros
was from somewhere in Faial, but I can't quite make out the parish name.  Any
help would be appreciated.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1743-1763/SMG-VF-SAOMIGUEL-C-1743-1763_item1/P40.html

Thanks,

Rodney