Ricardo, you've just encountered the first rule of genealogy (read everything
first). I didn't mention NS da Graca because anyone doing genealogy in Povoacao
should know that it is the only church in FdT. On the other hand, NS Penha da
Franca is not that well known, and, it is "not" in FdT, it is in Agua Retorta,
and because it was an "Ermida" it was subordinate to the other church. That
makes it worthy of note. The same circumstance occured when the Ermida de
Apostolo São Paulo (RQ), was subordinate to NSdP in Ponta Garca. If you read
any of the marriages in either of these circumstances, you will note that there
is a "redundrance" in the script, where it establishes that the event was being
reported in both the church and the Ermida.