Ricardo,  This record was difficult in that depending where your eye focused,
you saw a different church. I want to apologize to everyone who posted to your
request, for letting my frustration get the best of me. I must say that I can
understand the confusion because this particular record had way too may chuches
listed in it, and it wasn't all that easy to read, to begin with. The only
document that I've seen with that many churches is the index of churches on the
island of Sao Miguel. Ok, my blood pressure is back to normal, now.... :)