Isabella,

FYI, when I looked at your document for Anna and I noticed that it is
paginated.  Your document is on page 27 (right hand side).  If you look
very carefully, you can see the numbers in the top right corner.  Some
pages show it better than others (ie: image 0042 is page 22, image 0060 is
page 31, image 0068 is page 35, etc).  Every two images are on the same
page so for example image 0051 and 0052 are both on page 27 (0051 on page
27 left and 0052 on page 0027 right)  The page numbers are always on the
right hand page (every 2 image numbers) and in almost all cases that I have
encountered, the books are page numbered although sometimes they are hard
to make out or interpret.

Great citation information and appreciate you sharing it with us.

Walter Teixeira
aka...@earthlink.net