Yes, I said the Lds. Org because that's been where I've gone to find a
meetinghouse when I travel.  But I just checked the familysearch.org link you
sent and that works great.

I  just tried entering a city and state anywhere and Voila! The map showed the
centers and when you hold the cursor over the area you want, the address pops
up.  At first I just saw the map and didn't see the search bar at the top.
That's great!  Nice shortcut .  Thanks, Cheri.

Maria Elena