Here is the passport list from Ponta Delgada:  http://goo.gl/3Og2JO
your ancestors are near the bottom of the page.

The emigration notation document can be found here:  Câmara Municipal da
Ribeira Grande, MUSEU DA EMIGRAÇÃO AÇORIANA...link:
http://mea.cm-ribeiragrande.pt/?p=p
search tab: Requerimentos séc. XIX<http://mea.cm-ribeiragrande.pt/?p=p&sp=req>

if you find there's a mix up of the document, use the "contact us" tab, and
email them about the document mix up.  I had a few that were incorrectly
indexed and I emailed them.  They sent me pdf's of the correct documents in
a week or so.  I think they have a Francisco Barrela document where your
Manuel should be.  What I mean is the link reads Manuel Teixeira, but the
document is not his.  Research it a bit more and see what you can come up
with.

These are nice documents to add to your family collection...and they may
give you additional clues.  When I initially located one of my ancestors
from the Ponta Delgada passport registration list, is listed her as being
from Ribeira Grande.  So, I thought I would either have to wait for the CCA
to post RG records or order the microfilm from LDS,  Then one day someone
posted a link to the emigration records.  I found my ancestor's document;
and it listed her as living in Rabo de Peixe but a native of Achada Grande.
>From that information I've worked back as far as I can go with her direct
lineage.

One more link for you:  this is actually from the CCA website, it's
information that's found on the passport registration.  It's easier if you
search through the advance search tab.  All 5 of your ancestor were listed
here:  http://www.arquivos.azores.gov.pt/