This is the marriage of my wife's grandparents, Amancio da Silva and Rosa
da Conceição (starts on lower left and continues for a page and a half).

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-PD-SAOSEBASTIAO-C-1900-1911/SMG-PD-SAOSEBASTIAO-C-1900-1911_item1/P160.html

On the top right, I believe it says Rosa da Conceição, also known as Rosa
dos Anjos in her first marriage.  Was this typical to change devotional
names on subsequent marriages?

Also on this record I believe it shows the bride's age as 22 (middle of
right page just below the "D" in the watermark).  I think the priest made a
mistake as she was actually 32 at this time, born in October of 1872.

Bill Seidler