Unfortunately no luck so far ... I looked through all of the Topo marriage
records, and couldn't find it ... many of them were in bad shape, so it's
entirely possible that it's there, but just not legible.

While looking through other records, though, I did find something that I
would love all of your experienced eyes (bottom left of this one) ...
http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-CH-TOPO-B-1815-1828/SJR-CH-TOPO-B-1815-1828_item1/P140.html

It shows this is the birth record of Manoel, a grandson (paternally) of
Manoel Marquez Pereira and Barbora Goularte ... but I couldn't make out the
names of the parents ... can someone help there?

Thanks!
- Eric