Eric, you would have a good time and learn a lot. It's just fun being with
others that are doing the same as you. Not only do you have classes during
the day but Cheri and I work with you (and others) one-on-one in the
evenings. Hope you think about coming with us all!

Rosemarie
rcap...@gmail.com
Researching Sao Jorge, Terceira, Graciosa, Faial and Pico, Azores,
Isola delle Femmine, Sant' Elia, Sicily