Yes, you have the date and most of the names.
Groom's mother is Maria Simoes (it looks like a "Y") but it's a "es."
Weird, but you'll get used to that script.

At the bottom it says everyone is from that church, so you should be able
to find the baptisms there. Further research will let you know where they
pick up the Pereira and d'Oliveira from (I did see another Manuel Marques a
few years before, so yours is trying to distinguish himself from the other
one).

We aim to get a group of researchers together about every 18 months or so
and go to Salt Lake City. Our last trip was in April of 2015. The upcoming
trip is Tues., Sept. 6 - Fri, Sept. 9th. Yeah, you'd have to fly on Labor
Day (in America). We've never done this in the fall, so we decided to try
it. We have about 30 people coming so far. If you are interested, more
information can be found here: goo.gl/GkxEV3 or  here: goo.gl/j3XpdL
Cheri